Grand Central380 Lexington Avenue
16th & 17th Floors
New York, NY 10168
Sales (212) 601-1900
The Chanin Building is one of the most architecturally significant buildings from New York’s art deco era. Its lobby is connected to Grand Central Terminal, making this Virgo facility one of the most centrally located in its portfolio. In addition to being a major transportation hub, this neighborhood is rich in hotels, restaurants and catering facilities.
This 100-office facility occupies the entire 17th and part of the 16th floors, totaling 35,000 square-feet. The reception area is the largest in Virgo’s portfolio, with plenty of seating for your guests and clients.
The Grand Central business center includes these amenities:
- Grand Central office space ranging in size from 80 square feet to 400 square feet
- Three spacious Meeting Rooms with access to the pantry and copy/fax center.
- The Grand Central Meeting Room is a private meeting room that accommodates 15 people comfortably. It is equipped with a wide screen television, wired Internet, conference call capabilities, and a whiteboard.
- The Chanin Meeting Room is a private meeting room that seats 12 people comfortably. It is equipped with a screen, projector, wired Internet, conference call capabilities, and a whiteboard.
- The Lexington Meeting Room is a smaller private meeting room that seats 6 people comfortably. It is equipped with wired Internet, conference call capabilities, and a whiteboard.
- Copy/Fax Center – Features a quality black/white and colored copier, printer, and scanner. A fax machine is available for use.
- Stocked Kitchen/Pantry on each floor – Includes a refrigerator and microwave for client use; stocked with coffee and tea. Vending machines are available with a variety of snacks and soft drinks.
Virgo’s Grand Central location serves the Manhattan areas of Midtown and Grand Central. Shared office space rental and lease durations start at one month.
Call Virgo Grand Central today at (212) 601-1900 to schedule a tour of this unique, shared office space and executive suites.