Midtown Office Space NYC1345 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10105
Sales (212) 601-2700
1345 Avenue of the Americas, a Sixth Avenue Class A building, is situated between 54th and 55th Streets. This prime office space boasts a striking lobby that will leave a lasting impression on your guests and clients, on-site garage, close proximity to Fortune 500 neighbors, and some of the city’s finest hotels and restaurants. The adjacent Fischer Park offers relief and tranquility from the hustle of the Ziegfeld Theater and the bustle of Sixth Avenue. The location of the property allows for convenient access to all forms of public transportation.
This 40,000 square-foot office and meeting facility occupies the entire 2nd floor. It boasts 115 modernly-furnished offices and team rooms. Our team rooms are large furnished offices that can accommodate 5-12 people per company.
The Midtown business center includes these amenities:
- Spacious Meeting Rooms with access to the pantry, lounge area and copy/fax center:
- The Columbus Meeting Room seats 10 people overlooking the New York Hilton. It is equipped with a high definition flat screen television, access to basic cable, and wired/wireless Internet access.
- The Fischer Meeting Room is a private meeting room that seats 14 people. It is equipped with high definition flat screen television and wired/wireless Internet access.
- Remarkable Lounge Space – Clients meet guests, catch up on the national news and weather, and enjoy a quick break from the office or a nice lunch onsite with colleagues.
- Copy/Fax Center – Features a high quality black/white and color printer, scanner, and copier. A fax machine is available for use.
- Stocked Kitchen/Pantry – Includes a microwave, refrigerator, and a selection of coffees and teas. A variety of snacks and soft drinks may be purchased.
Virgo’s Midtown location serves the Manhattan areas of 6th Avenue, Avenue of the Americas, Columbus Circle, Midtown West and Rockefeller Center. Office rental and lease durations start at one month.
Call Virgo Midtown today at (212) 601-2700 to schedule a tour of this unique, shared office space and executive suites.