Meeting Facilities For Rent
Corporate meeting facilities can be critical to the smooth operations of a business. A meeting facility allows a large group of people to sit down together—from a board to a marketing department to the most recent hires—and all take part in the same discussion. The value of being able to gather a large group in a face to face interaction is impossible to measure, but it has a number of benefits including:
- Clarity—without a large enough meeting facility communications happen piecemeal, and may turn into a child’s game of ‘telephone.’ Using Virgo Business Centers meeting facilities allows everyone to be part of the same discussion, not spread across a dozen smaller discussions
- Group planning—while two heads are not always better than one, bringing a group together to brain storm and plan can result in a wider array of options, and a better chance of spotting potential problems
- Logistics—it is much easier to organize one large meeting for a presentation or discussion, then a dozen smaller ones. Our meeting facilities enable you to gather a dozen people into one location on an as need basis since rentals are available by demand for hourly, daily, weekly or monthly terms.
Virgo Business Centers understands the importance and value of having access to a meeting facility. That is why our Grand Central Station business center has three meeting facilities in different sizes. We are happy to provide these facilities to small and medium businesses. Call us today for more information or to make a reservation.
Virgo Business Centers Meeting Facilities
- 380 Lexington Avenue – 42nd Street
- 575 Lexington Avenue – 51 Street
- 350 Fifth Avenue – Empire State Building
- 225 West 34th Street- Penn Plaza District
- 1345 Avenue of Americas – 54th Street
Virgo Business Centers 380 Lexington Avenue 17th Floor New York NY 10168 (212) 601-2700